Sunday, December 5, 2010

Me!



Hello guys!

As I've noticed, I already know some of you, and I got a chance to be introduced with another part of you at this class.

My name is Yulia, and if you are not a first quarter at Foothill, than you probably have seen me many times on campus. During the last year I've participated at the Students Government of our college (ASFC) as an Activities Coordinator creating different events on campus. This year I'm putting my efforts at some other activities, but I highly recommend

you joining to the ASFC as a very good opportunity to learn English and to meet a lot of new friends.

I am a very active person, so most of the time you can find me doing something. I love snowboarding and rollerblading, drawing and dancing, practicing yoga and climbing, and sometimes running at some parks or gardens.

I am crazy about coffee and love espresso based drinks very much. While I was a student I've worked in a great coffee-house in Russia participating at competitions among baristas and training people to make an "ideal coffee"! I had missed coffee-making for two years since I moved here, and I couldn't find any place here where I would get "right" espresso, until I found Del Doge (an Italian coffee shop in downtown Palo Alto). Coffee is my passion, so I can talk about it a lot! If you want to know something about coffee, or my hobbies, or finally about myself, feel free to ask! I love people and communication with them, so I would be happy to answer on anything you ask!

Wish all of you guys have a wonderful quarter, and I'll see you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment